× Search
Thursday, July 25, 2024


Inmate Phone Service

Inmates in the Navajo Department of Corrections cannot receive incoming telephone calls. Inmates can make outgoing collect calls using inmate telephone service provided by Pay Tel Communications, Inc. In order to accept a collect call from an inmate, you will need a prepaid collect account with Pay Tel Communications.

To set up and fund a prepaid account, please visit or call 1-800-PAY-TELL (1-800-729-8355). Information regarding call rates, payment methods, and more can be found on Pay Tel’s website or by calling their 800 number. All calls from inmates, with the exception of attorney-privileged calls, are recorded and are subject to monitoring. If you wish to block future calls from a Pay Tel facility, call 1-800-PAY-TELL and follow the prompts.


Terms Of UsePrivacy StatementCopyright 2024 by NNDIT
Back To Top